Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

KOS with Constable Paul

I learnt that if you get a little smack to stop you from getting yourself in danger then that is ok. If you get a bad hiding all over your body then that is not ok.

*  Sexual abuse         sexual abuse means that if you touch some one in a wrong way
*  Physical abuse        physical abuse means getting hiding in a dangerous way for no reason
*  Neglect  abuse         means if your parents don't give you the basics to survive
*  Emotional abuse     means that when your young and you get 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Ellie from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked you are getting kids to get up in the real world. That everything is not a fantasy. That there are real things and bad things that happen to girls and young ladies out there.
    I like that you are telling people not just about physical abuse but about Neglect abuse and Emotional abuse is will.
    I learnt that neglect abuse is when your parents don't give you the basics to survive. I also learnt that physical abuse means getting hiding in a dangerous way for no reason I thought it was just getting beaten up.
    Maybe next time you could add more detail about the abuse that is happening in our country. I also think that it would be good to add a couple more about emotional abuse.

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my names Drew I'm from OC Otaki College and came to comment on your blog. I think that this post was really good for people who don't what this is and how to avoid it. Just work on your spelling.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.