Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

wood with Mr Grundy

I used a pen soul , ruler , and wood to make a full size drawing for  my net-hue  because he is young and in to cars .

I used a ruler and wood  to copy the measurement from my drawing of my tow truck because it needs to be nice and safe for him to play with.

I marked a square line at 90 degrees across and using a try square.

i cut of the first piece using backed saw.

i then marked out the joint using a try square.

then i cut the joint out half way with a back saw

then i tried to put a piece of wood in the joint that I cut

after that Mr Grundy soured  out a window for my tow truck

and the i put all of my pieces that a cut together then put on some wheels then there have are tow truck.

1 comment:

  1. The truck sounds really cool could you post a picture?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.